• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Does the Championship record relate to bowling?
Is it unbreakable because it was a first?
Are you English?
Will Lancashire avoid double relegation this season?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does the Championship record relate to bowling?
Is it unbreakable because it was a first?
Are you English?
Will Lancashire avoid double relegation this season?
1.No
2.Well strictly speaking yes - awkward questions again from you Mr Z - did the trial go well - was it an object lesson in cross-examination?
3.Yes
4.As a staff member I ought to be able to change your avatar but sadly I cant but if I could.....................

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Did the name of your County (or, if you played for more than one, the County for which you played the most) end in "-shire"?

Did you play Test cricket?

fredfertang

1. No - it ends in "-***"

2. No but did go on an England overseas tour and by all accounts certainly should have been selected for the test team

fredfertang

No - I was a professional - my career started before the distinction was abolished although it continued afterwards

stumpski

International Captain
1. No - it ends in "-***"

2. No but did go on an England overseas tour and by all accounts certainly should have been selected for the test team
Sounds like Ken Suttle to me ...

It's concerned with consecutive appearances, either Championship or first-class - I forget which (Jimmy Binks holds a similar record IIRC)

fredfertang

Sounds like Ken Suttle to me ...

It's concerned with consecutive appearances, either Championship or first-class - I forget which (Jimmy Binks holds a similar record IIRC)
That's because it is David - I was testing Mr Zaremba's knowledge of all matters martlet

423 consecutive championship matches!

Your turn

stumpski

International Captain
Easy one, because I can't think of anything else ... what links Australians Rod Marsh, Bruce Yardley and Geoff Lawson?