• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:lol:

Love the avatar David - It's a photo of your younger brother isn't it?

No County Cricket - difficult to think of a hint that doesn't give it away but if it helps he was Jamaican

stumpski

International Captain
It's a comment on the way I often feel talking to all the 13-16 year olds on here. :dry: Those who think you're as good as dead once you hit 40.

Opening batsman?

stumpski

International Captain
Thought I had it then with Easton McMorris, an opener from Jamaica - he was run out without facing in his second Test after making 13 and 16 in his first.

Hopefully I'll get this soon as I have a question waiting!

stumpski

International Captain
So you did, see how you get on with this - I won't be online much longer though.

What did this player achieve in 2005, which hadn't been done since 1976?

stumpski

International Captain
Yes - he had a good cricket name as well. :)

And he opened with one of the 'Men in Black.'

(not a New Zealander)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I had been aware of the Somerset v Durham UCCE game when Alistair Maiden got his double ton and checked that Parker did the same - I was flirting with it a bit because I found it difficult to believe that the Uni's hadn't produced a double for so long so I think we have to give that one to Mr Z