• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
Get ****ed wanker.

I was making the point that no one should really be shocked by the result.
Yes, the exact same point you've been making every time you lose a game. You bitch about it even more than the Melbourne supporters did last year.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeff White = ruckman.

If Carlton believe they're the real deal next year and ready to have a genuine crack, they may feel that a ruck division of Cloke with two youngsters in Kreuzer and Hampson won't be enough.
I would prefer a defender (if I supported Carlton), but yeah, they need ruckman to.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
We've scheduled a press conference due to start about an hour from now. Obviously going to be announcing whoever is our new coach. I really hope it isn't Voss. As good as a coach I think he'll be, I would really rather someone with a bit of experience under their belts. Someone like Craig Lambert, or Justin Leppitsch, who have been working under Lethal the past few years.

howardj

International Coach
And it's done, Voss has been appointed coach. Not thrilled, but still, could see him doing really well. Hopefully he does.
Sensational - I love this man.

He is a winner.

Moreover, being in a non-AFL town, Brisbane needs a recognisable, respected and popular person at the helm of Qld's only club. Probably not a consideration you'd take into account in the Southern or Western states, but a vital consideration here in Qld.

Go get 'em, you gun.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][I][U]CW Tipping 2008 - Final Ladder[/U][/I][/B]

BoyBrumby - 122
DCYE - 119
Cameeel - 117
Jono - 115
Voltman - 114
SuperKingDav - 114
Sam_Vimes - 114
Alternative - 113
Pasag - 113
Josh - 113
Clapo - 112
Sir B.I - 112
HeathDavisSpeed - 110
NZT - 109
Matteh - 108
MikeW - 106
Ash Chaulk - 105
James90 - 104
R_D - 98
MorgieB - 97
Simon - 89
Vic_Orthodox - 83
1st: BoyBrumby - 122 correct, 7 bonus points
2nd: DCYE - 119 correct, 3 bonus points
3rd: Cameeel - 117 correct, 4 bonus points
4th: Jono - 115 correct, 4 bonus points
5th: Voltman - 114 correct, 6 bonus points

pasag

RTDAS
Sensational - I love this man.

He is a winner.

Moreover, being in a non-AFL town, Brisbane needs a recognisable, respected and popular person at the helm of Qld's only club. Probably not a consideration you'd take into account in the Southern or Western states, but a vital consideration here in Qld.

Go get 'em, you gun.
Probably would have been a more ideal situation had Matthews stayed another year, Voss got a year as an assistant under his belt at WC and then come to the Lions with a bit of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.