• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
BTW Jono your in no position to be dishing out **** after Richmond's insipid showing last week.
Think I'm in a position now!!! :D

****in so good. Richo is a star. Absolutely on top all day, Hawks never looked likely other than the first 5 minutes of the last quarter!

Just need Freo to beat St Kilda now.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Think I'm in a position now!!! :D

****in so good. Richo is a star. Absolutely on top all day, Hawks never looked likely other than the first 5 minutes of the last quarter!

Just need Freo to beat St Kilda now.
Have fun finishing 9th...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We have Freo and Melbourne to come. :)

If we finish 9th it'll be because your Bombers will get belted by the Saints in round 22.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Massively close between me and Darcy at the moment. Started the match about 200 behind with 5 to play (he has 2 playing) and Palmer is carrying me at the moment.

1,710 to 1,700 to me aws.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
We have Freo and Melbourne to come. :)

If we finish 9th it'll be because your Bombers will get belted by the Saints in round 22.
we'd be odds on to do so.. We will only have 27 to choose from including 4 rookies. Laycock as our starting ruck is scary as.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
**** off St Kilda. Way to kill off Brisbane and Richmond's final hopes. That's like 50% of CricketWeb's AFL supporter base.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richmond need St Kilda to lose twice, but they've also got the easiest final 2 games with Freo then Melbourne, whilst Lions need to win both, and have Saints lose one, and then hope on percentage.

Either way, Saints are still in the box seat.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Definitely a big shot at top four still for Adelaide. Assuming the Cats win next week and we beat St. Kilda, it'll come down to the Bulldogs game in the last round. Should be a decent watch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Adelaide should beat St Kilda, but I really can't see St Kilda losing to Essendon in rnd 22 considering Essendon's injuries.

Brisbane are still a shot, but I think Richmond's chances are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.