• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loving this from Nella. Loving it, if Steyn's fit for the next Test Harris a goner for mine.

TazzX

U19 12th Man
And then drop who?

Smith, McKenzie, Amla, Prince, AB, Boucher.

Not going to happen, if anything they will drop Harris.

Stapel

International Regular
Collingwood off the mark after 16 balls. It would be great to see him building up an innings in good old fashioned test style.

TazzX

U19 12th Man
Its the England players with no set mind thats losing it however. The bowling is really not that great :|

If the same bowlers had to bowl to the SA openers they will get slaughtered.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
England continue to pick poor batsmen who are horribly out of form then they cant really complain when the top order keep failing badly.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Ugh. Horrible day's play from England so far, bar Cook as usual. Am in the pub watching ATM, and thanks to the glory of free WiFi I can post at the same time. Beginning to regret the £7.20 I've spent on booze so far, though. Should have stayed at home. :dry: