• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Wow, just wow. What an amazing final quarter in the Brisbane Richmond game. One of the best in recent times.

pasag

RTDAS
Loved seeing Richmond get screwed for time wasting 6 minutes out, hope they've learnt their lesson. Ruins the match and is a completely idiotic strategy that far out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey Clapo

BOWDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

RICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha whooooooo! What a ****in finish. I was at the ground, and to see us come back from 31 pts down at one stage, and then lead by 2 goals, and then almost throw it away, and then Richo and Bowden to save the day...

HOLY **** THAT WAS AWESOME!

Went to the Essendon vs. Collingwood game as well in the afternoon at the G. John Anthony from Collingwood is randomly my new favourite player.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Being on a drip the night before a game not bad enough to miss, for yours? Had to pump three litres of fluid into him.
Haha nah I'm just taking the piss. Love Milburn, but needed him in my Dream Team this week with Chad Cornes gone for the season and Peter Burgoyne not coming back from injury because he's been punished by Port.
I hate Bowden.
He hates you too as well :D
Tough?

Dirty sniper more like it.
Nah Milburn's gun. Love him.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Were did i blame it on him for the loss? I in fact did the opposite.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1628724&postcount=9863

I have never rated the bloke and never will. Don't rate/like soft outside, cheap stat getting players.
He's not soft. FFS two years ago he was playing on Brown and Pav and Fev and the like, and when he wasn't, he was playing third man up and crashing the pack.

You can call him a cheap stat player, because he does earn cheap stats (and I love it), but he's not soft, and he just won us the ****in game last night. He's won us the last two games. This week by scoring the winning goal, last week by scoring the 'winning' behinds for your team :p

He also won us the game against Essendon in Round 6 or something 2006, when Jarrod Oakley Nicholls kicked a winning behind. He was solely responsible from playing on in the backline when kicking out from an out of bounds on the full, doing a fake to get around some ****kicker Essendon player, and then drill the ball long to hit Kellaway on the chest who handpassed it to Oakley Nicholls who slotted a behind :cool:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
He's not soft. FFS two years ago he was playing on Brown and Pav and Fev and the like, and when he wasn't, he was playing third man up and crashing the pack.

You can call him a cheap stat player, because he does earn cheap stats (and I love it), but he's not soft, and he just won us the ****in game last night. He's won us the last two games. This week by scoring the winning goal, last week by scoring the 'winning' behinds for your team :p

He also won us the game against Essendon in Round 6 or something 2006, when Jarrod Oakley Nicholls kicked a winning behind. He was solely responsible from playing on in the backline when kicking out from an out of bounds on the full, doing a fake to get around some ****kicker Essendon player, and then drill the ball long to hit Kellaway on the chest who handpassed it to Oakley Nicholls who slotted a behind :cool:
I disagree tbh.

You would of won last week had Bowden not rushed all those behinds. We were never a realistic chance to score 2 goals in a minute anyway.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You can't say that he didn't win us last night's game (along with Richo and Deledio). Bowden had an amazing last quarter.

Btw as I said, I was at the Ess vs. Collingwood game.

Jobe (or as I like to pronounce, Yobe) Watson is an absolute gun. If he ever learnt to kick he'd be elite.

Collingwood love randomly losing to Essendon, Rich and Carlton when they're below them on the ladder.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get in Richmond! You beauty! Picked them by a single point - not quite hitting the margin, but was certainly the closest.

Disappointed in Sydney though.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
You can't say that he didn't win us last night's game (along with Richo and Deledio). Bowden had an amazing last quarter.

Btw as I said, I was at the Ess vs. Collingwood game.

Jobe (or as I like to pronounce, Yobe) Watson is an absolute gun. If he ever learnt to kick he'd be elite.

Collingwood love randomly losing to Essendon, Rich and Carlton when they're below them on the ladder.
Didn't watch it but any player who kicks 4 goals in a game has played well...

Hille is the difference in our team. He is an absolute superstar of the comp, would be my roughie for the brownlow.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The Adelaide v Sydney game last night was pretty dire. Got pretty funny towards the end though, pretty much every force imaginable was trying to stop goals being scored in the second half. Bock had a clean mark 20 out denied for no apparent reason, and Sydney actually did kick a goal and had it changed to a point for no reason, and then Sydney went on to hit the post about 8 times in the second half.

Only shining light was Porplyzia really, who is awesome.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The weekend of upsets has me worried about today, but in all honesty we should win easily and go 5th. We should also lift ourselves above Richmond percentage wise.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey Clapo

BOWDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

RICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha whooooooo! What a ****in finish. I was at the ground, and to see us come back from 31 pts down at one stage, and then lead by 2 goals, and then almost throw it away, and then Richo and Bowden to save the day...

HOLY **** THAT WAS AWESOME!

Went to the Essendon vs. Collingwood game as well in the afternoon at the G. John Anthony from Collingwood is randomly my new favourite player.
:dry:

cameeel

International Captain
Well, that was a waste of a metcard, dire, dire spectacle of a game, and Matthew Newton is terrible, waste of a spot on the list imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.