• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
Hawthorn vs Geelong
Essendon vs Collingwood
West Coast vs St Kilda
Richmond vs Brisbane
Sydney vs Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle
Melbourne vs North Melbourne
Western Bulldogs vs Carlton

Richmond v Brisbane is a tough one, though if Black ends up being a late withdrawal then Richmond should be able to win it easily enough
Having seen the teams, changing my tip to

Port Adelaide v Fremantle

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hawthorn vs Geelong
Essendon vs Collingwood
West Coast vs St Kilda
Richmond vs Brisbane
Sydney vs Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle
Melbourne vs North Melbourne
Western Bulldogs vs Carlton

cameeel

International Captain
Verdicts:

Geelong 19 1 Hawthorn
Collingwood 18 2 Essendon
West Coast 1 19 St. Kilda
Richmond 11 9 Brisbane
Sydney 18 2 Adelaide
Port Adelaide 15 5 Fremantle
Melbourne 1 19 North Melbourne
W. Bulldogs 20 0 Carlton

No tips from Irfan, MorgieB, Nnanden and R_D

pasag

RTDAS
Awesome match. 86,000 at the ground, fair effort.

Skills were brilliant in parts and shoddy in others. Tackling and pressure form both sides were immense though. Rioli's mark was brilliant. Had to lol at the last five minutes of the third, Buddy gets it, misses, gets it again a minute later, misses, gets it again and checksides it through from a difficult angle. The whole side were pretty poor in front of goals all night, could have won that if they kicked a bit straighter.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
"Here Geelong, have a win. We don't want it anyway."

Hawthorns motto for that game imo. Hodge just had the worst quarter I've ever seen him have. That's why Sam Mitchell is captain and Luke Hodge isn't.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was out all night, only just got home to see the scores. Jimmy Bartel must have been freakish!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Virus.

****in soft Milburn! One of the toughest players in the league, I expect you to play even if your balls have been ripped out!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah his handballs to kicks ratio is what splits him from the Bartels, Swans, Abletts and Thompsons of your Dream Team game.

Still does alright though, and is probably kick-ass at Super Coach/Champion Data.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YES! At least I picked one of the two shocks! Shame that I changed my mind on the Essendon vs. Collingwood game after I'd already placed my Superbru picks. That'd have been a good one to have got in there too.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Virus.

****in soft Milburn! One of the toughest players in the league, I expect you to play even if your balls have been ripped out!
Being on a drip the night before a game not bad enough to miss, for yours? Had to pump three litres of fluid into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.