• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Got to thinking it'd be kinda amusing in a poetic-justice sort of way if England raced to say 100 for 1 off 16 then the rain poured down. Wonder what those who were laughing at the previous game would have to say in that event.

Don't think it's all that likely but it's about to tip down with rain 70 miles south of Bristol, and the weather has come up from the south.
Now you start to wonder... what would it be like if England were 50-6 after 16, then they came off. :mellow:

NZ a bit too wide here, England leaving lots. Who'll crack first?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Now I have to change the channel, there's another Kiwi about to compete in the UK in need of my support.

I'd love England to be 4 down when I return!
Ah, but when will you return is the question?

If it's an hour, methinks you need more than 4 down.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mills has to bowl 10 straight through here for mine. No sense saving him for a 25-over old ball, he'll be most effective with as new a ball as you can get.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
TBH its hard to believe that Bopara scored 200 in a one day game just a couple of weeks ago with a few of his shots here...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Gee Rich. How do you manage to make every one of your posts about New Zealand so heartwarming?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I suppose we should've worked that out four hours ago, Ed. :p Enough for me, lets hope it either rains or Vettori bags seven-for.
Actually, that's true... Vettori yet to bowl.

How much he'll get out of this pitch I'm not sure, but if they're not completely happy to sit on him, he'll still cause big problems.