• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
New ball due yet? And if so, would you give it to Johnson? If he's to be useful at all it's with a shiny new pill however you could argue that Clark would make better use of it.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Ha, wonder if ppl think its 50/50 now..definitely in windies favour

no 2nd slip, no short leg.. two chances..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If he's to be useful at all it's with a shiny new pill
I actually disagree. All Johnson's good spells in Test level to date have been with the older ball. He controls it better and occasionally gets a bit of reverse. Assuming they take it soon, I reckon he'll be given it anyway, purely due to the fact that Lee and Clark have both had long bowls already this morning.

Laurrz

International Debutant
New ball due yet? And if so, would you give it to Johnson? If he's to be useful at all it's with a shiny new pill however you could argue that Clark would make better use of it.
has to be Clark imo, but yea Midge hasnt bowled yet

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ha, wonder if ppl think its 50/50 now..definitely in windies favour

no 2nd slip, no short leg.. two chances..
Nah dude, just a matter of getting one breakthrough and I can see the rest following. Still heavily backing Aussies right now. If these two can get another 100 then maybe it's time to panic.