• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
How many is that now?

He seems to have a talent for tossing.

I'll see myself out.
In all Tests, ODIs and Twenty20Is, Vettori has now won 35 out of 51. That's 69%.

In other news, I cannot believe the "official England team song" is still Lose Yourself by Eminem. Worst song.

No-ball first ball of the innings, free-hit first legit ball. AND Bell nicked it! Then hits the free-hit for a one-bounce four.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Mills needs to get his line & length as early as possible. Not the decent way to start off...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mills needs to get his line & length as early as possible. Not the decent way to start off...
I'm seriously struggling to believe I've just seen that - no-ball 1st ball of the series, which would otherwise have been wicket 1st ball of the series. Wonder if I'll ever see that again.

Southee to open-up at the other end.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Where can you find these records?
Dunno TBH, I didn't, my ATS mate Dave did. It's all reasearchable on StatsGuru.

No swing for Southee so far which is a bit worrying, but he might've had Wright lbw there. Not easy to tell that it hit pad before bat for the Umpire though.

Southee has hit 87mph though, which is a good few mph quicker than I've ever seen him bowl before.

So Mills concedes 12, Southee gets a maiden. Interesting start.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
ITSTL that someone with the poor List A record of Southee (and conversely, the very impressive U19 record) gets an ODI cap...

Athlai

Not Terrible
ITSTL that someone with the poor List A record of Southee (and conversely, the very impressive U19 record) gets an ODI cap...
Well 5 List A matches is a bit hard to judge him by, but the real point to think about is just how inexperienced he is at the first class level and how the selectors have put faith in him to leapfrog right into internationals.