• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

International Regular
I also had the unfortunate displeasure of donating $12.80 of hard-earned money to watch that rubbish that Richmond like to call playing football.

Agreed on Tivendale, have no idea how he hasn't been delisted in any of the past three seasons. The man clearly does not have his head screwed on. He still thinks he has the ability to take on players at his age, when quite frankly, the game has long overtaken him.

I think he's played his last game of AFL football, or at least, I hope.
However, worst footballer ever?? Not quite... (don't make me start a list)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
However, worst footballer ever?? Not quite... (don't make me start a list)
Haha, to be fair to me, I was still reeling after seeing him be so **** and being pissed off with our loss. We lost our momentum because of him. Even when he was on his left he didn't know what to do.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They were wearing green.
Haha true. We were ****, no doubt, but the umpires in the 2nd half were shocking.

How annoying was it seeing Jericho kick goals off the ground like we were actually playing in the Euro cup. FFS.

Loss of Thursfield hasn't helped. Underrated full back :(

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, to be fair to me, I was still reeling after seeing him be so **** and being pissed off with our loss. We lost our momentum because of him. Even when he was on his left he didn't know what to do.
Don't reckon he's ever known what to do tbh.

Johnners

Bradshaw injured, erk. Hoping he get back on the paddock asap as he makes a huge difference to the team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh dear God. Carlton just beat Port Adelaide.

I'm never going to hear the end of this from Pasag.

Port are pathetic. At 0-4 they were unlucky because of their draw, but now they just suck and won't play finals.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
WOW. What an absolutely brilliant game. Carlton fully deserved that. Love watching Port Adelaide lose, almost as much as watching Brisbane win.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Btw, just when it looks like Ablett is going to take over Judd as the best player in the league, Judd has a game like that.

Why Williams didn't put Kane Cornes on Judd from the start of the match is beyond me.

Johnners

Oh dear God. Carlton just beat Port Adelaide.

I'm never going to hear the end of this from Pasag.

Port are pathetic. At 0-4 they were unlucky because of their draw, but now they're just showing us all how to choke (again) and won't play finals.
Corrected that last sentence btw. Love it when Port Adelaide lose.

Josh

International Regular
All I need now is for Collingwood to lose tomorrow and then Richmond losing won't be so bad.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Watched the last quater of the Port/Carlton clash. Pretty much summed up everything I love about AFL. :thumbsup:

Johnners

Hah, ffs Goodes is a protected ****. Pleads guilty, with iirc 70 demerit points, and still only gets a reprimand. If that was Selwood hitting Goodes in the head, Selwood would be rubbed out for a week, no question, it's ****ing disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.