• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Swallow's been injured all this time? I thought he was dropped early.

Always liked the look of him.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
North Melbourne Vs. Geelong
Richmond Vs. Adelaide
West Coast Vs. Sydney
Essendon Vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane Vs. Fremantle
St. Kilda Vs. Bulldogs
Port Adelaide Vs. Carlton
Melbourne Vs. Collingwood

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richmond Vs. Adelaide
West Coast Vs. Sydney
Essendon Vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane Vs. Fremantle
St. Kilda Vs. Bulldogs

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
North Melbourne vs. Geelong
Richmond vs. Adelaide
West Coast vs. Sydney
Essendon vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane vs. Fremantle
St. Kilda vs. Bulldogs
Port Adelaide vs. Carlton
Melbourne vs. Collingwood

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Hmmm, yeah, kinda forgot about this week, so I'll cop it for the late entry:

Richmond Vs. Adelaide
West Coast Vs. Sydney
Essendon Vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane Vs. Fremantle
St. Kilda Vs. Bulldogs

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good effort by the Roos without Thompson and Corey Jones.

Cats over the line thanks to G Ablett alone.

What a bloody gun. Reckon he map tip Cooney.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The team called "Richmond" who played against Adelaide in the first half today were really good. The team that played in the second half was terrible though.

pasag

RTDAS
Buddy ripping it up again, already has five at half time. Essendon not doing too badly at all though. Lol at Sydney as well.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Real heartbreaker for Essendon there. McPhee drops a sitter 20 out then Hawthorn go down the other end and Buddy kicks his 7th.

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, another classic WC-Sydney game, nfi how Sydney got up there. Shocker of a kick with one minute to go out of the back line from WC as well. Just gave Sydney enough time to eat up the clock.

Nine for Franklin, jeez.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The team called "Richmond" who played against Adelaide in the first half today were really good. The team that played in the second half was terrible though.
Was there. Shocking.

Greg Tivendale is the worst footballer ever. I hate him so much, why the **** would Terry Wallace recall him.

Josh

International Regular
Was there. Shocking.

Greg Tivendale is the worst footballer ever. I hate him so much, why the **** would Terry Wallace recall him.
I also had the unfortunate displeasure of donating $12.80 of hard-earned money to watch that rubbish that Richmond like to call playing football.

Agreed on Tivendale, have no idea how he hasn't been delisted in any of the past three seasons. The man clearly does not have his head screwed on. He still thinks he has the ability to take on players at his age, when quite frankly, the game has long overtaken him.

I think he's played his last game of AFL football, or at least, I hope. :surrender

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.