• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I am just watching highlights from the England innings and Iain O Brian really is looking like a very fine bowler. His pace is also up considerably since the first Test, he is now in the low to mid 80s mph whereas he was high 70s mph in the last Test.

99*

International Debutant
talking about the All Blacks - any opinions on tonights match? I thought is was a solid performance to start off against a determined irish pack and a referee who probably took lessons from that loser Wayne
Honestly Ireland played much better than NZ given the conditions. Just unlucky with the try in the second half tbh.

Sick of NZ comentators (Mexted needs to take an English class) and spectators complaining when a ref gives penalties, look at the reasons why, NZ were all over the ruck (have been for years) and are just waiting to get a penalty against them. Also sick of everybody thinking we are the be-all-and-end-all of world rugby no matter who's in the team. And lastly sick of people ******** about Henry still being coach, FFS it's over, done, Deans is gone now who gives a ****, he'll lose with Aussie, then crawl back here and given the fact that we haven't won a WC in more than 20 years, he isn't going to turn that around.

/rant]

So when is play going to start?

Flem274*

123/5
I am just watching highlights from the England innings and Iain O Brian really is looking like a very fine bowler. His pace is also up considerably since the first Test, he is now in the low to mid 80s mph whereas he was high 70s mph in the last Test.
Think the lack of wind may have helped his pace.:laugh:

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Well, bear in mind this is not vintage England (as their statistics and averages would suggest), this is England prior to NZ series, are under the hammer for under performing and since playing NZ, they seem to have regained the favors of the public at large.

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
yea O'Brien really suprised me. When I had seen him previously he looked a shocker, just a guy filling up the numbers. John Bracewell saw something in him and maybe he was right.

Flem274*

123/5
Honestly Ireland played much better than NZ given the conditions. Just unlucky with the try in the second half tbh.

Sick of NZ comentators (Mexted needs to take an English class) and spectators complaining when a ref gives penalties, look at the reasons why, NZ were all over the ruck (have been for years) and are just waiting to get a penalty against them. Also sick of everybody thinking we are the be-all-and-end-all of world rugby no matter who's in the team. And lastly sick of people ******** about Henry still being coach, FFS it's over, done, Deans is gone now who gives a ****, he'll lose with Aussie, then crawl back here and given the fact that we haven't won a WC in more than 20 years, he isn't going to turn that around.

/rant]

So when is play going to start?
Haha, sums up what I think of the recent events. Great rant.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yea O'Brien really suprised me. When I had seen him previously he looked a shocker, just a guy filling up the numbers. John Bracewell saw something in him and maybe he was right.
:rolleyes: Yeah. Let's all thank Bracewell for spotting something that seasoned cricket watchers had known for years - O'Brien's a decent bowler in bowling conditions.

well not liking rugby - I dont know how you can call yourself a kiwi
How can you like rugby these days when the Warriors are so awful? :ph34r:

99*

International Debutant
I hope it doesn't start till day 5 and Oram can score us another century batting again and draw. 8-)

Plus my eyes are so shot from staying up watching.
Isn't Oram out already?

Staying up anyway, F1 qualifying is on at 5 and I won't wake up if I go to sleep, so I want something to keep me occupied while I wait, wouldn't mind, seeing NZ bowled out quick, then making a massive total following on. Of course, it'll never happen but I really don't want Robbie Deans as my avatar.:dry:

99*

International Debutant
:rolleyes: Yeah. Let's all thank Bracewell for spotting something that seasoned cricket watchers had known for years - O'Brien's a decent bowler in bowling conditions.

How can you like rugby these days when the Warriors are so awful? :ph34r:
Didin't stop them beating the Knights last week.:dry:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didin't stop them beating the Knights last week.:dry:
Yip. There's only a couple of teams as crap as the Wawwiors... The Knights and the Bunnies. I used to like league until I decided to watch the Wawwiors play a few weeks ago. That, coupled with the poor excuse for an international team that are the Kiwis.

99*

International Debutant
Yip. There's only a couple of teams as crap as the Wawwiors... The Knights and the Bunnies. I used to like league until I decided to watch the Wawwiors play a few weeks ago. That, coupled with the poor excuse for an international team that are the Kiwis.

:jawdrop: Oh no you did not just say the Knights are as bad as the Warriors and Bunnies! :disgust: :mad: