• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Hopefully we can avoid the follow on and take a few early wickets. Get a bit of confidence back, and try and knock of England for under 150.

I still have hope. :)

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully we can avoid the follow on and take a few early wickets. Get a bit of confidence back, and try and knock of England for under 150.

I still have hope. :)
Admirable. I hope you're right.

46 to go...only O'Brien and Martin to come. Maybe O'Brien will exceed our expectations with the bat as well? Will become a legend in my eyes if he can crack 30-odd today tbh.

James

Cricket Web Owner
From CricInfo:

Just to make the New Zealanders feel even better, Shane Bond has just bagged a five-wicket haul for Hampshire against Durham at Chester-le-Street. What a waste that he isn't playing here.

:(

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Not watching on tv (tennis has just started ;) ), but I notice that extras is now the second top scorer...indeed, good effort. And 4 more byes lol.

Apparently Bond just took five wickets for Hampshire against Durham too. :dry:

Edit: Beaten to it. :p

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Looks like we will be following on then.

I mean, surely Martin cant hang on for long.

Hopkins has to go for it here.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Poor stuff from Broad. All he had to do was aim for the stumps. Hopefully Hopkins can farm the strike from now on. And score quickly.

Haha, "Martin is a walking wicket."