• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Strauss wouldn't have won the game nor had the chance to had England been chasing 400, which they would've been but for MSP, who cashed-in on a turning pitch very well, and would've taken wickets however NZ played him.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
At the end of the day, runs are runs regardless of who scores them. The fact that Anderson, arguably the second worst batsman in international cricket, outscored four of our top six is a little worrying though.
Second worst, you're having a laugh,

You don't bat 36 innings in Test Cricket and have 0 ducks if you are a complete mug with the bat!

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Essential listening, radiosport broadcasting the match nz won with HAdlee bowling his spell of 6 wickets in one innings.

"Mechanical genius."

"Magician with the ball" ...

How did we ever manage to get Hadlee, watching this drowse makes me think how the hell did we produce Hadlee.

JBH001

International Regular
Broad must be nervous as sitting in the shed. Hope he gets his 50 and scores a bit more (but not much more than that). :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Essential listening, radiosport broadcasting the match nz won with HAdlee bowling his spell of 6 wickets in one innings.

"Mechanical genius."

"Magician with the ball" ...

How did we ever manage to get Hadlee, watching this drowse makes me think how the hell did we produce Hadlee.
Because this is the first time ever in history a team has had problems getting tailenders out.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was hoping we'd join the coverage just a bit late so I wouldn't have to endure the intro again. But no.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I simply mute it during that these days.

So, after waiting 25 balls for a single, Broad spoils it with a four.

Either way, 50 up.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Because this is the first time ever in history a team has had problems getting tailenders out.
From 85 / 5? Yah, the way it's looking it's turning out to be the most memorable match for all wrong reasons for Black Caps. Did we manage to CHOKE again? ( I know the word is banned somewhat, but that word is synonymous with All Blacks too.)