• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was really hoping Chanderpaul would come in a 4. Because I want to see West Indies save the match, obviously, but I'd also love to see Morton fail to keep him out of Test match contention for the future. It's more or less at the point where I don't want Morton to score a match-saving ton today because he'll be in the team for another few months if he does.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Johnson bowling poo again, has completely gotten rid of the pressure Lee built up so well.
Australia to win two Tests on the trot with only two bowlers looking even remotely Test standard? Would be a decent feat, even if not one with many attached bragging rights. :p

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
Australia to win two Tests on the trot with only two bowlers looking even remotely Test standard? Would be a decent feat, even if not one with many attached bragging rights. :p
...albeit very good Test-standard bowlers.

Ricky Ponting's captaincy has been bizarre this morning. I am a fan (to an extent) of Mitchell Johnson, but bringing him on was just idiotic.

Although I was reluctant to drop him earlier, I'm becoming more supportive of a Noffke/Bollinger debut.

chalky

International Debutant
Was gonna say that! I hope Clark & Lee are ready for some hard work in the next couple of years.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, India have the Gold Standard on that. I bet we've won a lot more than that at home with only the spinners remotely Test standard.

chalky

International Debutant
This is the game here Sarwan & Chanderpaul at the crease another wicket before lunch & it's game over.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia already shortened to $1.50 but the resistence was always going to come from Sarwan, Chanderpaul and Bravo.
Australia back to $1.60 but still haven't claimed any of the big three. How long it takes to claim the next wicket will decide the match for mine.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not with West Indies. West Indies could very easily get to the last hour before losing the next wicket, then collapse to lose with 15 minutes to spare. 15 minutes may even be generous.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Shattering. Needed 2 off the last 2 balls, managed 1 on the last ball.

Just felt like posting that to ease the tension in this test match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's Cricinfo Slogout actually. I'm quite addicted and its the ultimate procrastinator, despite my International Law Exam coming up on the 13th.

pasag

RTDAS
That's Cricinfo Slogout actually. I'm quite addicted and its the ultimate procrastinator, despite my International Law Exam coming up on the 13th.
Yeah I know, prefer SC's though, cricinfo's have some irritating flaws that you get out no matter what sometimes.

CW's are releasing our version later this year which should put all of them to shame though, tbh. /plug