• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Laurrz

International Debutant
wow @ news over MacGill retirement - v happy
good on him for making this decision

4/207, we need a collapse for a result!

Lee/Clark wicketless so far hmmm

howardj

International Coach
At least WI will pass the follow-on. I would love to see us get another bat and Jaques fail again, while Kato scores big. I'm salavating at the prospect of a Katich/Hayden union at the top of the order for the next couple of years.

Laurrz

International Debutant
At least WI will pass the follow-on. I would love to see us get another bat and Jaques fail again, while Kato scores big. I'm salavating at the prospect of a Katich/Hayden union at the top of the order for the next couple of years.
ooooo i'd love that opening combo

Jaques has 3 innings to prove himself again.. if he tons up whilst Katman doesnt then i think he'll regain his spot

Punter should get the Clark(e)'s on imo

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Windies have nothing after Ramdin, and admittedly he isn't a huge task. Could knock them over after lunch and set them 300 on the last day if the rain stays away. I'm getting inconsistent weather reports though.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I someone told me two years ago that we'd have to choose between Noffke and Casson I'd have said that Australian cricket is dead. I imagine that there will be a huge battle between Australia and India for #1 over the next few years.