• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha at first I thought Cricinfo made a typo and meant Stuart Clark (not watching game)

Michael Clarke always gets wickets, and loves a good LBW.

jammay123

State 12th Man
just saw ,ortons wicket. what was he thinking. xavier marshall too. all the windies batsmen who lost their wicket can only have themselves to blame. truly shocking

Laurrz

International Debutant
lol! if ever there was a message that MacGill should be dropped ffs....

this pship is dangerpis but they'll have to bat for a long time to get back in this match, Fraz should bowl early

Laurrz

International Debutant
Haha at first I thought Cricinfo made a typo and meant Stuart Clark (not watching game)

Michael Clarke always gets wickets, and loves a good LBW.
i think batsmen expect him to turn the ball :laugh:

seriously though, if he develops good drift and variation recn he'd be ....i dunno, an allrounder even ..he's a bit flat atm... obviously no criticism as he is just a partimer and just bonus :happy: