• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dire drop from the Kat man, really missing Haydos here.
The pressure can get to anyone, mate. It got to both Kat and Chanders there. Poor drop to be sure but he was feeling for that one.

Again, this match is different to his knocks in England; those, WI were never going to win. Here, the pressure of a win being possible makes it different.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
If Chanderpaul gives you a chance to get him out, you have to take it.

That was disgraceful catching by Katich. He should give himself 80 million uppercuts.
Oh yeah, I agree, terrible effort, but considering that once you get Bravo out (who is still a good player), you can get the rest of the order out for potentially in under 60 runs.

sideshowtim

Banned
The pressure can get to anyone, mate. It got to both Kat and Chanders there. Poor drop to be sure but he was feeling for that one.

Again, this match is different to his knocks in England; those, WI were never going to win. Here, the pressure of a win being possible makes it different.
The Windies are still in the drivers seat for as long Chanderpaul is out there. We've given him a chance, that's probably all he needs to think it's his day. I will be remarkably surprised if he doesn't score a century.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
You've just seen him get dropped - and I don't think that Chanderpaul 100-odd*, WIndies lose by 70-80 runs is OOTQ.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Well, he's only on 9 ATM, though he is in amazing nick. I don't see why any of your lot shouldn't be able to get him out in all honesty.

Top_Cat

The Windies are still in the drivers seat for as long Chanderpaul is out there. We've given him a chance, that's probably all he needs to think it's his day. I will be remarkably surprised if he doesn't score a century.
Driving seat? You're having a laugh. They are in deep trouble and barely holding on. They have a far, far, better chance than they would if he wasn't out there, yes, but make no mistake, Aus are the one's driving this at this juncture.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Driving seat? You're having a laugh. They are in deep trouble and barely holding on. They have a far, far, better chance than they would if he wasn't out there, yes, but make no mistake, Aus are the one's driving this at this juncture.
Agreed.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lovely captaincy by Ponting. Bravo's balance meant he was struggling on the drive and well bowled by Clark, nice and full.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Good job Bravo. It's not like the fielder was there was any particular reason. It's okay. It wasn't your fault at all. Learning lessons all the time. (y)

Top_Cat

One thing to know what's required, another to execute it. Clark standing up like I'm sure we all thought he would. Outstanding spell. Surely one of his best.