• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
zeg says:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss
zeg says:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
zeg says:
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Symoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden = gun call.

Sarwan's attacking got the better of him. It's one thing to be positive, another to come out and play indiscriminate attacking shots. Paid for it.

EDIT: If the Aussie bowlers have any sense, they'll keep the ball well up today, even if a couple of boundaries are scored.

pasag

RTDAS
Wahey! Smith gone. Vital period against Chanderpaul coming up, if we get him early the match is as good as over.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Smith looked really good, if a little bit too patient. Excellent delivery by Clark though, jagged back heaps. Good thing Lee and Clark are taking top order wickets... no-one else will.

Top_Cat

Pressure, pressure, pressure! Something has to give. Suspect Lee isn't far away from a pole.....

pasag

RTDAS
Pressure, pressure, pressure! Something has to give. Suspect Lee isn't far away from a pole.....
Not going to be Chanderpaul, the guy is immune from pressure these days. Those knocks in England included some of the calmest batting you'll ever see even with the side falling to bits around him. Guy's a deadset champion.

sideshowtim

Banned
Not going to be Chanderpaul, the guy is immune from pressure these days. Those knocks in England included some of the calmest batting you'll ever see even with the side falling to bits around him. Guy's a deadset champion.
He just looks incapable of getting out. He will almost certainly ton up here you'd think. What odds is he paying?

Top_Cat

Yeah? Not one of those knocks was the innings after taking a knock on the head. Initially, he might be okay, at least for a while. After that, he's very vulnerable. Recovery from a THI, especially a concussive one, takes time. I could be wrong and if I am it'll be monumental but I reckon it'll catch up with him soon.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah? Not one of those knocks was the innings after taking a knock on the head. Initially, he might be okay, at least for a while. After that, he's very vulnerable. Recovery from a THI, especially a concussive one, takes time. I could be wrong and if I am it'll be monumental but I reckon it'll catch up with him soon.
Yeah, that may be the case, but it won't be from the pressure or the match situation.

Top_Cat

Yeah, that may be the case, but it won't be from the pressure or the match situation.
Who said it would? Not me. Like I said, it's the pressure inside his cranium that'll get him. :D That was a sickening blow; coup and counter-coup injuries galore, I'd say.

pasag

RTDAS
Who said it would? Not me. Like I said, it's the pressure inside his cranium that'll get him. :D That was a sickening blow; coup and counter-coup injuries galore, I'd say.
Ahh, I was responding to the 'pressure, pressure, pressure' part of your post, should have bolded it.