• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FFS, why did you have to do that KPP?

If we lose Collingwood and Ambrose quickly, which is more than possible, we could easily have to fight for this again.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
He's not likely to be, though, is he?
I really don't know. tbh I'm guessing that there's a week and a half before the 3rd test, but I don't know whether Lancashire will have a four-day game before then. But no, it's not likely, is it.

Great, KP's finally managed to run himself out. What a dickhead.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bollox. KP's just run himself out. There was no need to try for the second there. Oh, god. Bell & Collingwood at the crease. Surely not...? :ph34r:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's amazing the effect a couple of wickets has on the fielding side, can actually hear them talking now.

Just a shame England aren't chasing an extra 50-75.

Stapel

International Regular
I can see Bell, Collingwood and Ambrose all fall for single digit scores, but Broad and Sidebottom saving the match. This is one hell of a match! And when it's over, we have Aus-WI as desert!

I reckon Broad will miss out if Flintoff has recovered from his side strain.
Or Anderson, or Collingwood?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Trent Bridge 2005 anyone? Where are Hoggy and Gilo when you need them...
We always had Trent Bridge 2005 in the bag. There was never a time when we were behind the eight-ball.

Had that Collingwood lbw been given as it should've been, I'd have been far more worried than I ever was at Trent Bridge.