• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

pasag

RTDAS
Edwards really has been a class above all bowlers on both sides throughout this Test. Match pretty much in the balance now.

chalky

International Debutant
Not a bad comeback from Powell - Rubbish in the 1st innings then comes back in the 2nd to get Ponting & Hussey.

chalky

International Debutant
WOW what a day's test cricket, the best i've seen for a while, completely engrossing filled with quality & drama, then a rather large twist at the end. The crowd were into everything which added to the atmosphere. Absolutely brilliant.

The match is probably 50/50 now a big test for the Aussie middle order tommorrow.

Laurrz

International Debutant
4/136 at stumps effectively

advantage West Indies

Australia need to bat atleast 2 more sessions to stay in this game.... and that i doubt actually
A lot of responsibility on Hodge Symonds and Haddin .....

Laurrz

International Debutant
West Indies currently paying 3.6 to Australi'a 1.53 so the bookies still fancy Autsralia quite heavily.
christ! wtf
I cant see Windies not being competitive from now on.. there's only 3 proper batsmen for Aus and only a smallish lead on a flat deck with Aussie attack looking shod... whilst a few breakthroughs or even two in the morning session and aussies are comfortably on the back foot.....mmmmm