• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

chalky

International Debutant
They've got the strecher out doesn't look good a blow on the back of the head is never good.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
The Lee of this morning and the Lee of now has been so different it's not funny. Earlier he was sluggish and looked really stiff and slightly lethargic, in the latest spell he's looked energetic and very lively and the results have been showing.
I believe that the main ravage of age for Lee has been that he takes longer to warm up for spells - hardly a catastrophe, considering with age has come an improvement that no one could have predicted (or so Richard would have us believe). However, when warmed up, he bowls at the same pace he did in the 2005 Ashes, which shows great endurance and is probably a tribute to his action which must take strain off his body.

What sort of pace has Lee got up to in this Test?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
****, that looked pretty bad, terrific bouncer mind. Hope Chanderpaul is OK, one of my favourite players.

It reminds me of when Lara was hit on the back of the head by Akhtar, he wans't out cold though.

EDIT: He's staying on, what a hero.

Laurrz

International Debutant
tbh i am truly truly annoyed johnson bowls so freaking much

no wonder clark never gets fifers.....wtf

Laurrz

International Debutant
new ball taken

Johnson continueing..average ball down leg..

*sigh

Edit - looks like Midge is getting some swing...so thats good atleast

Last edited: