• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Laurrz

International Debutant
six by Chanders

these are crucial runs and time here... a draw is quite likely now ..rather then if we polished off the last two wickets

Edit: MacGill gets Chanders with a waist high full toss lollll

Laurrz

International Debutant
119 run lead..given the poor bowling from MacGill and Johnson... i'll take that

the pitch has flattened out they are saying..so what total is good enough if setting?

should be around 150 in front at stumps...
so maybe (if we arent all out) set a target of 400...giving them the entire day 5 ?

the flat pitch is worrying... on day 5 i can see it slowing down and taking very slow turn..and thus making it very hard to take wickets

Last edited:

chalky

International Debutant
LOL @ Colin Croft summerising for Sky TV

I will give you a quick summary of what was said:

Host: Did u ever KO any batsmen
Croft: Yeah Knocked Out Bruce Yardly with bouncer to the temple in 1978. He spent 2 days in intesive care.
Host: Did you check on him?
Croft: No
Host: Why not?
Croft: I'm not a doctor I couldn't do anything.
Host: What did you do?
Croft: Went back to my mark waiting for the next batsmen.
Host: Where you concerned for Yardly?
Croft: No I knew he wasn't dead.
Host: Did it affect the way you bowled for the rest of the match?
Croft: No the next batsmen got some bouncers straight away.
Host: Would you have checked on Chanderpaul if you where in Brett Lee's position?
Croft: No I would have sat at my mark waiting for him to get up to bat. Once he was up & ready to bat I would have bowled him another bouncer from around the wicket hopefully hitting him in the throat.
Crof finishes with: Test cricket is a tough game.

No wonder it wa sscary facing the West Indies in the early 80's Imagine Croft & 3 others coming at you.:eek:

chalky

International Debutant
Ponting gone 10 for 2 lead by 129 game on.

The atmosphere from Sabina Park has been brilliant today the crowd have been into everything.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL @ Colin Croft summerising for Sky TV

I will give you a quick summary of what was said:

Host: Did u ever KO any batsmen
Croft: Yeah Knocked Out Bruce Yardly with bouncer to the temple in 1978. He spent 2 days in intesive care.
Host: Did you check on him?
Croft: No
Host: Why not?
Croft: I'm not a doctor I couldn't do anything.
Host: What did you do?
Croft: Went back to my mark waiting for the next batsmen.
Host: Where you concerned for Yardly?
Croft: No I knew he wasn't dead.
Host: Did it affect the way you bowled for the rest of the match?
Croft: No the next batsmen got some bouncers straight away.
Host: Would you have checked on Chanderpaul if you where in Brett Lee's position?
Croft: No I would have sat at my mark waiting for him to get up to bat. Once he was up & ready to bat I would have bowled him another bouncer from around the wicket hopefully hitting him in the throat.
Crof finishes with: Test cricket is a tough game.

No wonder it wa sscary facing the West Indies in the early 80's Imagine Croft & 3 others coming at you.:eek:
Hate Croft so much.

Laurrz

International Debutant
3/12 Katich gone

I want Hayden :(

have this feeling wickets will just keep going and batsmen wont be settled

chalky

International Debutant
Gone, Gone, Gone Katich goes LBW to Edwards' Waqar Younis like yorker - this is getting quite exciting now