• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

pasag

RTDAS
Lee's hit Morton twice this morning already and looking much better than yesterday. Only a matter of time here.

pasag

RTDAS
Not the greatest fielding or bowling this.

Edit: 14 runs off that MacGill over :(

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Put your hand up if you kept on supporting playing MacGill. I want to stare at you, long and hard.

EDIT: Or to a lesser extent, Mitchell Johnson. Both just not good enough IMO.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
This is embarrassing, take MacGill off. Symonds has looked more threatening then him, where's Katich? Needs to be dropped ASAP.

sideshowtim

Banned
I think you Aussies have been spoiled by Warne!

Who is there if Macgill was dropped?
Just don't play a spinner if we don't have a good enough one.

If I were selecting the team for the second Test I'd drop Johnson and MacGill and bring in Noffke and Bollinger. Both would threaten for wickets far more than the two they're replacing.

chalky

International Debutant
Just don't play a spinner if we don't have a good enough one.

If I were selecting the team for the second Test I'd drop Johnson and MacGill and bring in Noffke and Bollinger. Both would threaten for wickets far more than the two they're replacing.
Good points pick your best 11 regardless of the situation.

pasag

RTDAS
Can't understand why Ponting's kept MacGill on, bring on Katich ffs. Getting smacked around here by Bravo again.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Katich is a half decent bowler too, MacGill just sucks ITBT. No point in playing a spinner for the sake of it.