• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Not surprised they're doing well against Johnson. Must bowl different in Australian domestic cricket because what I've seen of him against India and now, nah for Aussie standards......

roseboy64

Meh.....In other news, Sarwan is Lee's bunny. Can remember the last WI tour to Australia. He got some bad decisions then.

roseboy64

Sunday's cheaper so instead of Saturday, then's very possible. Or I should contact my friend who's a member of the club at Sabina Park, could get in free then. Didn't get my application in time to be approved before the match.

Laurrz

International Debutant
catch Haddin! great stuff

Sarwan looked very aggressive.. thought that might be his downfall on this wicket

stumpski

International Captain
He couldn't buy a wicket and I think had a bad domestic season or something and was dropped a year or two ago. Still in contention though, somewhat.

Given that Corey Collymore has signed for Sussex on a Kolpak contract it sounds as if he's not expecting to get the call again. I suppose he (and Collins) are still eligible, but it would obviously endanger their county careers to be recalled.

roseboy64

Only there because they weren't being selected. More about financial security. if they're guaranteed a run in the team they'd be back.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Clark bowling off and leg cutters at will... so accurate too... brilliant

its those wobblers everyone talks about

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No mention of Symonds' 70*. Really poor from the forum.

Didn't think Clark would have a good tour in the Windies. Looks like he will. Windies may struggle to get the follow on here.

Laurrz

International Debutant
would've blown this game out IMO..... 4 down looks much different

not the worse day for Windies..a pretty good one actually for them

trail by a bit more than 300 with 7 wickets in hand... the key is obviously shiv..

our bowlers bowled very poorly...
Lee too many no balls and a tad wide
Johnson - worse ive seen him bowl in a while...lots of half volleys/leg stump stuff
MacGill - getting lots of turn but once again its slow turn and he has to pitch it outside leg for the batsmen to play at it
only Fraz was really threatening on a pitch thats perfect for him

but still in a comfortable position....i'll be happy with two wickets in the morning session tomorrow

question - why is Clark always under bowled? and when will he be given the new cherry?