• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
Ah I see the link, thanks for that! :) I've been lurking the CW boards for a long time actually (years), will try and post a bit more :happy:

And I'll change the Avatar too, been a bit lazy with it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hate Foxtel so much. At least they aren't doing that stupid "two hour delay" thing anymore though - I'm pretty sure it'll be live in 15 minutes, and not a replay of the first hour as happened last English summer.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hate Foxtel so much. At least they aren't doing that stupid "two hour delay" thing anymore though - I'm pretty sure it'll be live in 15 minutes, and not a replay of the first hour as happened last English summer.
This country would suit you so much better than yours.

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
God damn Sky for showing the foreign Super14 rugby semi-final instead of this great Taylor/Mills partnership on Sky Sports 1.

Any confirmation about Flynn?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This country would suit you so much better than yours.
ITBT, I only live here because I haven't moved. There are a few countries I think would suit me better. Somehow I doubt I'll ever move though - never been too fond of the idea of leaving all my friends and family, even if it was logical.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FFS, Mills scoring runs while I have no coverage of it. Trust him to do that.
Must be your ill-looked eyes.

New-ball due very soon, hope the damn thing sorts this instantly. Collingwood on just before, ITSTL. His recent record in domestic-FC and Test cricket has been excellent.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
ITBT, I only live here because I haven't moved. There are a few countries I think would suit me better. Somehow I doubt I'll ever move though - never been too fond of the idea of leaving all my friends and family, even if it was logical.
Sounds familiar.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It is a very rare case that you'd be absent from the crease for any other purpose other than being hurt.
Hurt or ill, indeed. Have seen batsmen retire ill - Brain (sic) Lara in 2002/03, for instance. Right now, I know how they feel.

I've retired ill from the bowling crease before now. Fortunately we recruited a substitute fielder.
I've defo read of batsmen being retired absent, rather than hurt, in FC matches, but nevermind, doesn't really matter. It was an error on Sky's part and that was all I needed to know really

As for this morning, oh dear 8-)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well look on the bright side Mathew Sinclair could of made a Test 100 and you miss it :ph34r:
If Sinclair was playing, I would have put the effort in to getting coverage of the first couple of hours. As it is I thought I'd just wait it out, especially given there was an NRL match on earlier anyway.

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
God damn Sky for showing the foreign Super14 rugby semi-final instead of this great Taylor/Mills partnership on Sky Sports 1.

Any confirmation about Flynn?
Agree. Hope they put the cricket on soon, /sigh. Rugby is fine I understand but when NZ teams aren't even playing the game!...