• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It is a very rare case that you'd be absent from the crease for any other purpose other than being hurt.
Hurt or ill, indeed. Have seen batsmen retire ill - Brain (sic) Lara in 2002/03, for instance. Right now, I know how they feel.

I've retired ill from the bowling crease before now. Fortunately we recruited a substitute fielder.

Craig

World Traveller
Hoping to see someone timed out in a Test tbh.
That would be funny. What about those batsmen who have been out 'Obstructing the field'? Did they rugby tackle the player first or use the chicken wing tackle before the player picked up the ball (rugby league fans would get that, not for your AFL snobs).

Leslie1

U19 Captain
It has been said that Flynn will bat again. Anyway any chance soon that Jesse Ryder will stop being a dickhead and get James Marshall spot for good? Clearly he is our Sajid Mahmood, with naughty photos of Bracewell that he is threatening to release to the press.
Why do I get this feeling Jesse Ryder's reputation will be not that dissimilar to Akhtars, if he indeed prove to be a class player in the test arena.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Teeth are precious things. Once they're gone, they never come back.
I'm not sure, tell Tom Cruise that. His teeth is manufactured, plastic surgeoned 90210ed. :laugh: Modern dentistry, there is always a way to make sure you don't look like a league player playing cricket.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope your right about Flynn. The latest I've heard is that Flynn is really struggling this morning after the dental work last night.
He'd have a sore mouth, a headache from being hit, and might be feeling crook from the anaesthetic

Craig

World Traveller
Surprised Collingwood hasn't had a trundle yet. He has the knack of applying pressure and causing mistakes. Look at New Zealand's 1st innings in the Napier Test this year.