• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

pasag

RTDAS
Quality partnership. I'd forgotten how horrid these times were. I think even EWS has called it a night :laugh:

sideshowtim

Banned
Quality partnership. I'd forgotten how horrid these times were. I think even EWS has called it a night :laugh:
They're bad times, touring the Windies is easily the worst for Australian viewers, but it's Test cricket and Australia are playing...I just can't bring myself to miss it.

stumpski

International Captain
They're bad times, touring the Windies is easily the worst for Australian viewers, but it's Test cricket and Australia are playing...I just can't bring myself to miss it.
Well I can see you might have to miss some going to work/college or whatever, but if you can stay home it's OK surely? Rather like England playing in the subcontinent. Just a bit of an early start.

sideshowtim

Banned
Well I can see you might have to miss some going to work/college or whatever, but if you can stay home it's OK surely? Rather like England playing in the subcontinent. Just a bit of an early start.
Well it's on between all the hours reasonable people normally sleep...1am to 8am here...So an incredibly early start.

stumpski

International Captain
Fair enough, I was thinking more in terms of 4 to 11 (tend to assume Aussies 12 hours ahead of UK). Depends which time zone you're in, obviously.

sideshowtim

Banned
How often do we see Ponting come out and crack the first Aussie hundred of a Test series? Always seems to set things up beautifully. What a cricketer, what a man, I love him, get him up here, I wanna boof him.

Laurrz

International Debutant
quite happy with this atm :)

Punterrrrr

radio coverage so dire ...... why the **** would they not cover it now..they did for two first sessions...

Last edited:

howardj

International Coach
Ah Punter - was there ever any doubt he'd ton up?

Fiddy bowled well to him though, especially post-lunch,