• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Woodster

International Captain
Looked a nervous innings from Katich, played too many strokes early, wanting to feel bat on ball, going at anything slightly over pitched or wide, was only a matter of time before he found a fielder. Feet weren't moving well and he played away from his body on a couple of occasions before he was dismissed. Disappointing innings from such an in form player.

chalky

International Debutant
I love test cricket from Windies. 4pm start in the UK, whih means even when I'm at work (which I'm not for the whole of this test) I still manage to watch most of the cricket. Prime Time cricket nothing better.

Woodster

International Captain
Early signs indicate Ponting looks in really good nick. Punching one off the back through backward point, then a big stride onto the front foot and driving Edwards for four. Dangerous signs for WIndies.

chalky

International Debutant
Huge partnership now Australia's 2 best players batting together if the Windies can get another wicket this session they will probably consider themselves on top after losing the toss.