• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone know why Hussey is wearing a different style lid to normal?

Actually proud to notice that at 1.45 am.

sideshowtim

Banned
Anyone know why Hussey is wearing a different style lid to normal?

Actually proud to notice that at 1.45 am.
Yeah, it looks strange on him....So used to seeing him wearing the 'new' helmet. His other one probably got cracked in the nets or something...

chalky

International Debutant
Looks like some uneven bounce especially from the end that that Powell was bowling from & now Bravo. Quite a few keeping low.

chalky

International Debutant
Commentators reporting that Edwards might be injured hopefully he has just gone off the field for the customary shower & massage that fast bowlers tend to have after a spell.

Would be a disaster for the Windies if he is injured.

As I type Powell injures himslef diving in the field.

chalky

International Debutant
have players not learnt from simon jones not to slide like that on a cricket outfield
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Powel's knee get caught in the ground - thankfully doesn't look as serious.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well Hinds was to play but got injured and guessing common sense prevailed and Jaggernauth got the nod over Benn.

jammay123

State 12th Man
Windies doing really well to contain hussey but they need to get him out soon. they wont keep him quite for much longer.

sideshowtim

Banned
2/87...Pretty much par I'd say. Let's hope these two can push on after lunch. Not too concerned with Hussey striking at the rate he is, he'll pick it up soon...Now is a time to consolidate, not attack.

chalky

International Debutant
Conservative captaincy from Sarwan having the deep point to Ponting 1st over after lunch easy singles at will.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
We see those ones given not out a fair bit, but it was the right decision.
word, but i still didn't like it.

Was just thinking, with Ponitng saying at the toss that Clarke is flying into the WI 2moro. Now that Katich has failed if Hodge scores big in this test that would be a messed up scenario. Early days though.