• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

International Regular
As a Victorian, it is my duty to tip the Dream Team.

I mean, seriously. Richo & Franklin are the two most in-form players of the competition. No stopping them, in mine.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Actually kinda looking forward to tomorrow night, even though I guess I should be appalled as a non-Victorian supporter.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 7[/U][/B]

DCYE - 41
BBrumby - 38
Sam_Vimes - 38
MikeW - 38
Alternative - 37
Ash Chaulk - 37
Pasag - 37
Josh - 36
SKD - 35
Voltman - 35
NZT - 35
Clapo - 35
Cameeel - 35
Irfan - 35
Sir B.I - 35
Hoggy - 33
Matteh - 33
R_D - 32
HeathDavisSpeed - 31
Simon - 31
James90 - 30
Vic_Orthodox - 29
MorgieB - 28
(All bonus points taken into account)

Hoggy and BoyBrumby the big movers, with BB moving up to second place and Hoggy dropping to well out of the top 10 with 3/8. No tips submitted from either Vic_Orthodox or MorgieB, the latter of whom will be removed if no tips are submitted for round 8.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 7 (Revised)[/U][/B]

DCYE - 41
BBrumby - 38
Sam_Vimes - 38
MikeW - 38
Alternative - 37
Ash Chaulk - 37
Pasag - 37
Josh - 36
SKD - 35
Voltman - 35
Jono - 35
NZT - 35
Clapo - 35
Cameeel - 35
Irfan - 35
Sir B.I - 35
Hoggy - 33
Matteh - 33
R_D - 32
HeathDavisSpeed - 31
Simon - 31
James90 - 30
Vic_Orthodox - 29
MorgieB - 28
(Bonus Points accounted for)

Sorry Jono :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pavlich and J Brown paying $21 to win the Allen Aylett Medal.

Tasty. McLeod at $17 is very generous as well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Went to the game, was awesome fun.

Fev was so good to watch, was funny seeing all the MCG get behind him.

Craig

World Traveller
Was an exciting game. It one moment it looked like the Dream Team would run away with it, then Victoria got back in the game and it was a cliffhanger for a lot of the time.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hehe, Rutten left one out for once - look what happens. :-O

Anyways, awesome game to watch. Saw it at the pub, so didn't have to listen to Walls. The movement of the footy was something else. Think there were about 3 errors all night.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Rutten gets left one out all the time and consistently beats guys like Brown. Had a terrible game last night though, might not have been totally fit.

Anyway, game last night wasn't bad, but wasn't quite as good as I was hoping. Was plenty of skill on display but the whole thing felt a bit soft for me. Wasn't really that competitive or intense defensively, give or take the showy "push around my teammate" stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.