• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
MSP was dire in New Zealand, and the English players were so over his dire fielding, he also brings nothing with the bat, get a decent spinner England FFS.
Got any bright suggestions then?

MSP is a fingerspinner, and the best fingerspinner in the country.

Fingerspin is simply not a viable option on most pitches in modern times.

Flem274*

123/5
Got any bright suggestions then?

MSP is a fingerspinner, and the best fingerspinner in the country.

Fingerspin is simply not a viable option on most pitches in modern times.
Whoooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Flem274*

123/5
Obviously Ervine isn't very scary. Whats the other bloke like?

Does anybody know what the pitch is like? I assume the openers are taking their time just because they can? (8-) at myself for clutching at straws:ph34r: )

Flem274*

123/5
:laugh:

I wonder if Fulton will be selected ahead of him in the ODIs with Jesse Ryder coming in.
Hell no!!!

Couldn't let my favourite wittle stonewaller who, ironically, can run fast be kicked out by the mean nasty Cantabrian. You rock Jamie!!

EDIT: WTF? How blazes to 30 off 42

Last edited:

Leslie1

U19 Captain
MCC decided to bowl first and judging by the maidens, I'd assume it's not an easy pitch to bat on. Double bowling change coming - Astle and Cairns! :D

Beautiful batting J How. Gives himself time to set himself in, then up the strike rate when the bowlers tire.

Just noticed 10 WIDES already in this match. Too much swing? lol.

Last edited:

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Lol. Not surprising assuming you like the experience Flem provided. :ph34r:

Where is my man Astle. He should be bowling his ten overs.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
And like Fleming, fails to convert good starts to hundies.In comes our ND captain MArshall!!! Odds on for a ton.

Flem274*

123/5
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAMIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CAIRNS YOU ****ING CANTABRIAN ****ER!!!!!!!!!!adlfkFkpF
f
f
ESfw
eflk