• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
The number of rotations Bailey is making is absolutely ridiculous, don't rate his game plan at all based on what I've seen so far this season.

And by the way Voltman, too late for last night's game and also for the two Saturday arvo matches.

Jeez we're a shocking outfit.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just posting tips out of interest, or do I add you to the ladder HeathDavisSpeed?
I didn't realise there was a tipping ladder. You might as well add me as I do picks every week on the Superbru website so I can just copy those picks onto here. Picked 9 out of 10 last week (bloody Freemantle).

What part of "Not sure what games I've missed, so I'll just tip all of them:" were you struggling with?
Just stirrin you up mate, as I'm sure you worked out!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What are Adelaide like at Aurora?

All their injury clouds was what worried me. That and Hawks are gun at Aurora.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
What a ****ing cheap shot.

Deserves eight for that - anything less and it confirms what we've known all along regarding Sydney.

Dirty ****ing thug.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Brisbane have looked terrible for the most part. Will need to improve significantly to get back into it. Could start by getting someone to mark Roden.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
YES! YESSS!!!

Never enjoyed a half of football so much! Had money on it and everything. I think I actually love AFL.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just sitting back and looking at the Lions draw in the first 5 rounds, I'm ecstatic that we've managed to come away with at least 2 wins.

West Coast away (finalist last year), Collingwood at home (Prelim Finalist last year), Sydney at home (finalist last year, and a team that has the wood over us for the past 2/3 seasons), Port away (Grand Finalist last year) and Hawthorn away next up, who were also finalists from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.