• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Welsh provides some good balance to the Doggies' forward line, and I'd forgotten exactly how good Hudson is around the clearances.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Just simple schoolyard logic really, the side that lost by 40 pts last week > the side that lost by 99 points. Plus we have a pretty good record against you 'guys' in the first encounter of the season for the past few years.
uh ahh.. doesn't work like that.

Richmond flogged you guys who were flogged by North who we flogged therefore:

Essendon>>>>>North>>>>>>>>>Richmond>>>>>>>>Carlton

Re Cameel's point about our lack of form at the G. Crap point new year, new coach, new gameplan. I think the open spaces will actually help our running game.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Great fightback from the Dawks, Down to 1 on the bench at 3 qtr time and came back from 17 points to win by 16.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, Hawkers!

That free kick to Roughead from the ruck contest inside 50 (probably there anyway) turned that last quarter.

pasag

RTDAS
uh ahh.. doesn't work like that.

Richmond flogged you guys who were flogged by North who we flogged therefore:

Essendon>>>>>North>>>>>>>>>Richmond>>>>>>>>Carlton
Hmm, cannot argue with this logic.

We're still in with a good chance here. Really need this win.

pasag

RTDAS
One point in it at 3 quarter time, man I wish this was live. Been a great match so far. Probably should have gone, in retrospect.

pasag

RTDAS
Gutted, superb match but once Essendon had the momentum going into the fourth, with our legs, we just couldn't stop them.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Your boys look like they're heading the same way this year if they don't pick up some slack.

Freo just beat them in a **** game of football.
simply our forward line sux, think we are probably tanking it this year to get a nice draftee.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** I hate Sydney, especially Barry Hall & Goodes. Hope Hall breaks down again, and retires. Wouldn't mind it if we beat them soon either, ****s.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Alright Melbourne, if you can lose by less than 76 points, I will love you forever.

If you're too **** to do that, you're in my bad books, right next to Essendon.

Status
Not open for further replies.