• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
DCYE get a bonus point for tipping 100%?
No, but it's taken into account for the ladder positions. The leading tipper(s) each week gets a bonus point, in that if they're on level points with someone else they'll be placed above them based on their bonus points.

At the moment you, Jono, and DYCE all have 1 bonus point.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Just tuned into the Highlights show and it's over a week old! Showing North Melb v Essendon as I type.

irfan

State Captain
Tips:
Dogs
Hawks
Eagles
Lions
Bombers
Cats by a whisker (of the largest ever winning margin)
MagPies
Crows

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Demons paying $34 on sportsbet. Surely worth a tenner.
There are some ridiculous odds out there for this match, but I haven't found that! Sportsbet.com.au? If that's the same site, they've dropped down to $21.

Melbourne + 75.5 is paying $1.90 at Bet365. That's unbelievable odds IMO, and I'm going to have a huge crack at that. Surely Melbourne can lose by less than 76 points FFS!!!!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You're right, I should stop underestimating the crapness of Melbourne, but I can't resist those odds.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
St Kilda
Hawthorn
West Coast
Swans
Essendon
Geelong
Collingwood
Adelaide

Last edited:
Status