• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronte

Cricket Spectator
What a hammering Adelaide Crows dished out last night to the West Coast Eagles--by over 70 points,the alarm bells must start ringing for WCE,they are obviously nothing without Judd and Cousins,Adelaide are notoriously short of top quality ruckmen,yet they absolutely thrashed Cox last night.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Got a bit on Hawthorn today. Can't believe they're underdogs.
Love your work Hawthorn, made up for my money lost on a West Coast win and then some!

Now for Port to win today... paying 2.20!!!

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a hammering Adelaide Crows dished out last night to the West Coast Eagles--by over 70 points,the alarm bells must start ringing for WCE,they are obviously nothing without Judd and Cousins,Adelaide are notoriously short of top quality ruckmen,yet they absolutely thrashed Cox last night.
How can you say Cox was thrashed? He had 35 hit outs and 25 disposals!

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Love your work Hawthorn, made up for my money lost on a West Coast win and then some!

Now for Port to win today... paying 2.20!!!
Yeah I had $10 on Hawthorn at 2.00 and $10 on Port Adelaide at 2.18

Made a few bucks on the NRL though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There were some games that had generous odds for the underdogs away teams, all paying over $2. Collingwood, West Coast, Hawthorn and Port Adelaide were in with a chance of wins.

Turns out Hawthorn were the only ones good enough to get up. I didn't think the Pies would win so avoided that, but fell into the trap of West Coast and Port, but had most of my money on Hawthorn cos Freo are crap, so I'm still well up.

Hopefully the Tigers can get up tonight :cool:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Was expecting whinges about the umpires at the very least.

See you on Friday when you tip the Bombers to win by 142 points against whomever.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Was expecting whinges about the umpires at the very least.

See you on Friday when you tip the Bombers to win by 142 points against whomever.
Actually haven't watched most of the game to be honest but from what little i did watch Geelong just looked to play some sublime footy. We didn't exactly play THAT bad. Against any other team we would of been competitive.

On positive notes, good to see Dyson have a good game and Ryder dominating Mooney.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Dyson got lots of stats, but turned it over a fair bit. Davey is the first player I've seen who is actually more threatening without the ball than with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.