• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
****ing umpires. ****ing Brisbane. Hope they all get crotch-rot. :@ They owe me a new tv as they forced me to throw my boot through the screen of my old one. **** that, when's the cricket starting again.

On the plus side, how good is Nathan Brown for a second-gamer. And :wub: Cam Wood.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yesssssssssss, love you Jed!!! Nothing better then beating the Pies, although I would've liked another 93 point thrashing like we gave them last season (h). Awesome win though, to come from behind in the last quarter in those conditions. I must say Nathan Brown did an awesome job on Jonathan Brown also. That said Browny didn't exactly get a lot of quality ball, but keeping him to just 2 goals and only 10 or so touches is a great effort. Loving how Brennan has played in the midfield in the first 2 games, he has done some really really good things, and under pressure to boot!!

I hope Drummonds injury isn't serious, because you could see just how much we missed him in the 3rd quarter. His run out of the backline is tremendous, and he's arguably our best kick.

Johnners

****ing umpires. ****ing Brisbane. Hope they all get crotch-rot. :@ They owe me a new tv as they forced me to throw my boot through the screen of my old one. **** that, when's the cricket starting again.

On the plus side, how good is Nathan Brown for a second-gamer. And :wub: Cam Wood.
:cool: :cool: :cool: if it's any help in your mourning, the Pies are at least a 91 point better side than they were in their last match against the Lions :laugh:

Umpires were fairly good I thought. There were 1 or 2 either way in the 2nd half that had the potential to change the match (eg. Simon Black NOT getting a free for a Johnson hip & shoulder to the head in the Pies Forward 50 with about 6/7 to go), I though they had a good game otherwise.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How good was Nathan Brown's tackle on Jonathan Brown with a couple of minutes to go? Almost wont the Pies the match.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez, Leuenberger nearly cost the Lions the game when he kept the ball in play in their forward pocket with about 40 seconds to go.

Was a great game last night - have to really appreciate wet weather footy these days as it makes the boring as **** possession game impossible to play.

Johnners

Heh, love Collingwood fans after they've just lost to Brisbane :D (which is a regular occurence of late, mind you :p)

ash chaulk

International Captain
west coast have the better Brown twin... When hes back from his knee injury we should see twin on twin which will be sickkk!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I wasn't being serious tbh, and Mitchell's English, can't expect much knowledge of the game/weather.

Anyway, our pissweak disposal is killing us at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.