• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm not watching the game atm, but either the conditions got easier after quarter time, or Melbourne are the ****test club since Fitzroy in 94/95.

R_D

International Debutant
haven't been able to log in for few days....
collingwood
bulldogs
west coast
fremantle
saints
port
geelong
kangroos.

you can take the tips for rest of the matches......

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Best game Adelaide has played in a long time, especially the first half. Eagles were pretty bad though, especially defensively. Letting Goodwin not only kick 7 goals but also take 13 marks and set up play across half forward all day is pretty ridiculous, especially when almost all of them were leading into space.

Only downside was Tippett's knee. Hope he's okay, looks like a real star.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Rhys Palmer is going to be a deadset gun, was annoyed when we took Myers over him last year...

Hopefully Myers can prove me wrong.

pasag

RTDAS
Hmm, not that disappointed at the result. Our third quarter efforts clearly weren't good enough and they're a far superior side, but the signs are encouraging. It's pretty clear that finals talk were a bit premature, again, though.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hmm, not that disappointed at the result. Our third quarter efforts clearly weren't good enough and they're a far superior side, but the signs are encouraging. It's pretty clear that finals talk were a bit premature, again, though.
Have always thought finals talk before 5 rounds have been played to be fairly stupid itbt. This goes for basically any sport though, with more than 15 rounds.

Josh

International Regular
they are... fremantle are so crap
I agree. I rate them highly usually, but this year... bottom 4.

Seen two of the most thrilling games of football in recent history in the past 2 weeks; Doggies beating Adelaide in the dying minutes and the Lions sneaking home against Collingwood. Mind you, any game where Collingwood gets beat is thrilling to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.