• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India

paddy11

Cricket Spectator
:laugh: @ Ashwell getting a bowl now. C'mon Viru send this out of the ground.
To be fair he isn't the worst part - timer I've seen. He needs to bowl over the wicket though, Smith's captaincy has been so negative. He isn't the greatest tactician. He should give Steyn and Morkel the new ball. It could get smashed all over the park but you have to take a risk to get wickets.

sideshowtim

Banned
Really hope Sehwag breaks Lara's record :) Unlike Lara's record, Sehwag's team actually needs such an abysmal amount of runs. It will be a far more meaningful and non-selfish effort. Not to mention the clip at which he is scoring.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting innings from India, just shows what can happen and yet teams still declare at scores like 550 batting first knowing there will likely be 5 full days of cricket played - it's completely stupid.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Really hope Sehwag breaks Lara's record :) Unlike Lara's record, Sehwag's team actually needs such an abysmal amount of runs. It will be a far more meaningful and non-selfish effort. Not to mention the clip at which he is scoring.
Tim, I take it you didn’t lay money on the South Africans in the end?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
To be fair he isn't the worst part - timer I've seen. He needs to bowl over the wicket though, Smith's captaincy has been so negative. He isn't the greatest tactician. He should give Steyn and Mørkel the new ball. It could get smashed all over the park but you have to take a risk to get wickets.
It would.

sideshowtim

Banned
Told ya the bookies know their stuff.

I'm assuming Social put his house on South Africa, and hence doesn't have internet access to come on here.
I am resigned to the fact that I won't win the money, and I just want to see history being made. Go Viru :)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
LOL, I put 10 on them this morning.
That’s alright then for there is some poor bugger out there who phoned up or went online yesterday and bet against Sehwag not scoring. Presumably that’s guys now in the process of taking his life or has already been discovered by his nearest and dearest.