• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2007/08

howardj

International Coach
I know you get a complementary Baggygreen when you're a Bluebagger, but Philip Hughes is absolutely destined for the top - on his merits.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah, superb record. Bevan wont be inviting Katich for his barbeques now probably. Harwood bowled his heart out, full steam. Victoria are going all out to try and take the wickets as they have to. So their strike bowlers are being tried in short 'try all out' bursts as I would imagine Nannes will do now.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Who are the youngest players to make 100s in Pura Cup/Sheffield Sheild finals? Hughes would be right up there some where I would imagine...

Edit: The youngest player so far has been Martin Love who did it at the age of 20.

Last edited:

readie

State Regular
Who are the youngest players to make 100s in Pura Cup/Sheffield Sheild finals? Hughes would be right up there some where I would imagine...

Edit: The youngest player so far has been Martin Love who did it at the age of 20.
Phillip Hughes has that covered easily he's only 19 years and 108 days old

Greatly deserved hundred :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah was discussing this the other day with someone, I reckon there should be a "match of the round" type thing, with one FC game being live per round. Not overkill, but you get to see more FC cricket.
You mentioned this early in the season in this thread as well. I would love to see more FC cricket too. Would be awesome. I would watch it every chance I get. I suppose we would get it in India as well given Star Cricket has broadcasted the OD and T20 games Fox has this season.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah was discussing this the other day with someone, I reckon there should be a "match of the round" type thing, with one FC game being live per round. Not overkill, but you get to see more FC cricket.
Fox should make a 24 hour cricket channel, if it's not profitable get the government to subsidise it. Take the money out of Health or whatever.