• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2007/08

Laurrz

International Debutant
0/88 effectively at stumps

Vics aren't out of it yet.. but this pitch wont be easy batting last at all.. we have been known to create miracles though
plan is to bowl em out for around 300 lead.... try chase that....so can only afford to give away about 220 runs now

great day for NSW.... turning the knife...very australian'esque <_<

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
8-) 8-) 8-)

Hope you blokes lose by 300 plus
Haha. Agree. Was leaning towards Victoria before the game started, but given some of the comments in this thread by Victorian fans am now hoping for a N.S.W. thrashing. Although I don't really care.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NSW>Victoria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of Australia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>QLD.

Mister Wright

NSW>Victoria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of Australia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>QLD.
Haha. Would hurt me if I didn't agree with you. We're rebuilding after one of the most successful eras ever in Australian first class domestic cricket, so I don't mind so much.

pasag

RTDAS
Haha. Agree. Was leaning towards Victoria before the game started, but given some of the comments in this thread by Victorian fans am now hoping for a N.S.W. thrashing. Although I don't really care.
:schmoll:

Been a good game of cricket so far. Obviously want the Vics to win, especilly against the old enemy, but more importantly I'd like to see certain players do well, mainly the national players and those close to selection. To state the obvious, Vics are going to need to bowl really well tomorrow to limit the lead to something possible.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think the Vics are out of it. 0/88 essentially at stumps, the rest of the NSW order only needs to bump it up to 300+ with three full days to go. I expect to see a Mick Clarke ton or decent knock tomorrow after a couple of early wickets.

sideshowtim

Banned
How about Stuey Mac sledging Jewell when Jewell shook his head saying he didn't knick it:

"Hey Jewelly, there're two umpires out here mate, and you're neither of them. You bat!"

duffer

He's still miles above whatever else is available right now. Think he'll do alright against the Windies and he'll be desperately needed come the India tour.

sideshowtim

Banned
Yeah, fair play to Macca. I've been harsh on him lately and after seeing some of the shocking balls he took wickets with against SA I thought he would get hammered. But he actually bowled really well today and picked up 2 HUGE wickets in the context of the game. Those 2 wickets really put the game into NSW's favour. Very well bowled.