• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2007/08

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez, isn't Hughes a player. Will surely replace Hayden in the test side. Rogers must be ****ting himself.
Bit soon for that, isn't it? He's just finishing his first season of FC cricket. I agree he seems quite a find but nowhere near the Test side yet.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It's not like I'm calling for his selection now. Hayden, I'd imagine, will play for at least another 2 years (tests at least) and I reckon Hughes will be ready to go by then. Adding the fact that Rogers is the wrong side of 30...

EDIT: Shocker of a ball to Jaquesy and he goes LBW to McGain.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's not like I'm calling for his selection now. Hayden, I'd imagine, will play for at least another 2 years (tests at least) and I reckon Hughes will be ready to go by then. Adding the fact that Rogers is the wrong side of 30...

EDIT: Shocker of a ball to Jaquesy and he goes LBW to McGain.
Vics are ****ed judging from that wicket.
Kept low? Or is it spinning a mile

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bevan has 2 out of the top 5 in the highest aggregate runs in a season list. It is really sad that he never got another shot at test level.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Don't think I want Katich to overtake the run-scoring list. Love Bevo. Second will do. :)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, how can you love Bevo? Prick charges blokes to come to a barbeque at his place, and then tells them to bring their own meat and salads.

Burgey

Haha, how can you love Bevo? Prick charges blokes to come to a barbeque at his place, and then tells them to bring their own meat and salads.
Gold. Reminds me of Gary Jack, former NSW and Aussie League full back. He was so tight, he stayed behind at origin training once and when asked why said that a bloke he knew came on to a toll booth at 11 pm and it would save him 50 cents if he waited back coz he'd go through the gate for free.

Top_Cat

Yeh, haha. Many, many people admired his ability with the bat but I can't think of anyone who said they 'loved' him. :D