• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2007/08

Laurrz

International Debutant
him and hodgey should have a milk off

Siddles gum infection
"I think something happened on Friday and it just gradually got worse," White said of the condition of 23-year-old Siddle, who has taken 28 wickets this season at 14.64.

"Today with a bit of running around, I'm not sure if he's got an infection in his gum or something. It's pretty nasty, one of those ones that might have to be pulled out.
"He was in quite a lot of pain today.

"He had so many drugs and couldn't eat and he started to feel really ill as well. So it was a good effort to keep bowling for us.

"He has gone straight to the hospital now so hopefully some doctor can fix it up, pull them out or something for him. I think he'll be OK, he's a pretty tough lad."

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Very nice turnaround for the Vics, thought it was going to be a long day when Jaques and Katich were building their partnership and never thought the Vics would finish the day on top.

Any radio coverage tomorrow?

Redbacks

International Captain
Katich threw his wicket away, looked totally in control and needed to make a big score. Atleast we have a live game this year with NSW very little chance of winning via a draw.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nick Jewell for mine is a very under rated batsmen, an average of 36 is pretty decent for an opener if you ask me.

Looks like this is going to be one of those matches where it going to come down to who can handle to pressure the best and come out the other side. Very even match so far, potential for a real cracker here.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Clarke bowling ahead of Casson. I don't disagree with the tactic as Clarke tbh is probably a better bowler then Casson. But why would you play Casson if he is only the 3rd spinner in a 6 man attack. They really should have played the extra batsmen.

Oh well Hussey gone, so just need one of these two soon. Just need to keep getting regular wickets and not let the Vics get on top here.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Clarke bowling ahead of Casson. I don't disagree with the tactic as Clarke tbh is probably a better bowler then Casson. But why would you play Casson if he is only the 3rd spinner in a 6 man attack. They really should have played the extra batsmen.

Oh well Hussey gone, so just need one of these two soon. Just need to keep getting regular wickets and not let the Vics get on top here.
Cheating NSW pricks :@

Laurrz

International Debutant
Don't blame us for the lack of any quality Australian umpires outside Taufel. Thats not our fault. I'm sure we will get some poor decisions as well.
not blaming NSW at all
just saying its not the best way to lose wickets in the middle stages in a final, but thats cricket

oh well, close game this

3/143 at tea
Lee 0/61... hmm