• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Sitting out this year, can't take any more embarrassment with this. Certainly not going to continue pandering to Jono's ego.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ok I've entered the Dream Team comp. Could someone recommend a decent site that gives starting line-ups or will I have to pursue my high-risk/low-reward strategy of picking 30 random names that mean nothing to me?

I tried the actual AFL site but got ragged off waiting for it to load.

ash chaulk

International Captain
with past experience, you will receive starting line ups in your email on thursdays... but because round one starts this thursday expect it today.

If not lineups will be announced on afl.com.au on the thursday (wed for round one) at night Aussie time.

cameeel

International Captain
Carlton vs Richmond
Port Adelaide vs Geelong
Collingwood vs Fremantle
St. Kilda vs Sydney
West Coast vs Brisbane
Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide
Hawthorn vs Melbourne
Kangaroos vs Essendon

R_D

International Debutant