• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm in for the tipping comp. I learned HEAPS during my five weeks in Melbourne. You guys use an oval ball, right?

irfan

State Captain
I'm in for the tipping comp as well. If I can be arsed to remember to tip every week .......

Go Kangas!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weird.

You can invite friends, relatives and colleagues to join this league, below.

Fill in the form below to contact them - they will receive an invite allowing them to register into your League automatically. OR you can get in touch by other means, and provide them with your LEAGUE CODE - 845551, which they can enter manually on sign-up to join your league.
So the Code doesn't work?

Matteh

Says 'you've not been invited to join this league by its creator' even though the code i'm typing in is right.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Private ones mean you have to invite people, public ones are the ones that let you just give out the code. But anyway;

Dark_Hunter2@hotmail

Johnners

Probably would have noticed that If i bothered to read about it.

Invites sent btw

Let my know I guess if you want to join in, and I'll email you the invite. 13 spots remaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.