• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2007/08

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Only player I can see in that 13 that will not play is Lambert.

Casson and Cameron will both be unlucky if not selected.

TBH I would rather both play instead of one of the Australian players,,

iamdavid

International Debutant
Anyone else think Casson is a bolter for the test squad?

Certainly hitting form at the right end of the season.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone else think Casson is a bolter for the test squad?

Certainly hitting form at the right end of the season.
Just watching Inside Cricket, Junior and Border reckon he's just as viable an option as McGain. But the hope is Stuey gets back to somewhere near his best for the Windies tour.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just watching Inside Cricket, Junior and Border reckon he's just as viable an option as McGain. But the hope is Stuey gets back to somewhere near his best for the Windies tour.
Problem with that is, with all due respect to the Windies, it may not prove that he's back to his best at all.

howardj

International Coach
I think MacGill's bowling has been deteriorating for quite some time.

He also seems to have a real attitude as well.

morgieb

Who do ya think's gonna win. My money on NSW to wrap it up despite batting in only one inning.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Isn't there a rule in place that players have to make a certain amount of games to be picked for the final?...I find it hard to believe that all those test players managed to find time to play enough. Vic's will thrash em anyway, we're just that good.

morgieb

Isn't there a rule in place that players have to make a certain amount of games to be picked for the final?...I find it hard to believe that all those test players managed to find time to play enough. Vic's will thrash em anyway, we're just that good.
You don't realise that you guys are regularly at full strength and we are not. This time we are :p