• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Make that Gilly, Lee & Johnson to ton up btw

EDIT: India, bogey team for teams chasing 17 wins in a row? Yes imo

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Meh, it's not like he's been superb or anything. He shouldn't have had that LBW to Rogers and his wicket of Jaques was far more poor shot than good ball.
Haha, so harsh, At least ten people were saying he'd be carted around and was pedestrian medium. The ball to Rogers looked out live, I'd have given it. Been plenty worse decisions this Test. Not even going to begin with the Jaques one.

So happy for Sharma here! Getting some luck finally, good man.

sideshowtim

Banned
Australia dying very quickly here. They're going to regret not having Hogg in the batting line-up.
Not really. The batsmen should be doing their bloody job, and they're not. We all know what they're capable of and they all deserve the biggest of uppercuts.

pup11

International Coach
Are you an Australian supporter?
Yeah i am an Australian supporter and that's why i can't stand the sight of Symonds adding to the number of his baggygreens, he is for sure is not a test-standard batsman, but TBH with the kind of predicament we are in atm, i would be more than happy to be proved wrong by him.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Love Pathan. Such a good cricketer. The fact that I can no longer trust Gilchrist in situations like this is reason to suggest he's not what he was.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah i am an Australian supporter and that's why i can't stand the sight of Symonds adding to the number of his baggygreens, he is for sure is not a test-standard batsman, but TBH with the kind of predicament we are in atm, i would be more than happy to be proved wrong by him.
Do you think Rogers is better then Symonds?