• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone want to remind these guys that this is a Test match, not a ODI'er? Two wild swishes outside off stump from (essentially) opening batsmen. What the...?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TC please give us more of that. Sideshowtim successfully jinxed India's lower order, need you to give India a hand. :)
I did quite enough of that in the last Test, thanks. Every time I tipped someone to do well they got out. In all seriousness, must have happened about 4 times.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Two many pages to go through, at least 40, so I'll just comment on what's happening. India on top now. If they can get Ponting cheaply then Australia are in BIG trouble.

pasag

RTDAS
Someone want to remind these guys that this is a Test match, not a ODI'er? Two wild swishes outside off stump from (essentially) opening batsmen. What the...?
Yeah very disappointing, get yourself in first, don't have to go for your shots from the word go, especially as we were in such a good position at the start of the innings.

sideshowtim

Banned
Agree. They need to calm the hell down. Terrible cricket shots from balls that weren't deserving of wickets.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

Yeah exactly. Poor Cricket from Hussey (haven't said that too often).

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Problem is maintaining this kind of pressure session after session. We have a big chance to apply the blowtorch now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah Evermind just told me that Australia are still on top.

To be honest Australia are still on top whether Australia score 500, or are all out 200.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah exactly. Poor Cricket from Hussey (haven't said that too often).
Yeah. It really doesn't shock me that Jaques got out like that, because he gets out like that all the time. Hussey had a real brain explosion though; very poor shot under pressure.