• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
I seriously don't know what Ponting is trying to achieve, by holding Tait back for such a long period of time.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I seriously don't know what Ponting is trying to achieve, by holding Tait back for such a long period of time.
Johnson and Clark have been bowling well since drinks, no point taking off a fresh bowler bowling well for someone else. His chance will come soon.

pup11

International Coach
Good lord, Rahul let's two pies go unpunished. Polar opposite to Sehwag.
Now of course Dravid is polar opposite to Sehwag, because Dravid has got a solid technique unlike Sehwag, now if you expect him to throw the kitchen-sink at everything ala Sehwag then that's not gonna happen.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Now of course Dravid is polar opposite to Sehwag, because Dravid has got a solid technique unlike Sehwag, now if you expect him to throw the kitchen-sink at everything ala Sehwag then that's not gonna happen.
I can't see Dravid actually getting a boundary in his first 50 or so deliveries faced.

pup11

International Coach
Ok so Ponting making some good instinctive bowling changes and defying my logic of bringing in Tait, so :thumbsup: to Punter.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No I don't I just expect a guy who's that good to punish bad balls.

pasag

RTDAS
Bah that first hour or so was frustrating, besides Clark it was pretty poor cricket all round. Sehwag looked ridiculous at times, but coming in mid way through the series I'd expect that. Lee and Johnson weren't looking to flash and only Clark shone through, again. Luck didn't go his way though.